Saturday 12 March 2011

The New Royal..To Be


I'm not a big follower of the royals, I loved the queen mum, and Queen Elizabeth is pretty awesome. But other than that, my interest has really only been in the occasional faux pas of Prince Philip and Harry.

I must admit though, the Royal Wedding coming up in April has got me interested, as much as I'd like to pretend it hasn't. Kate, or Catherine as people seem to want her to be known now, is pretty, intelligent, and seems to be emerging as the new style icon of the family. They're in desperate need of it, as no one has really filled the fashion void left by Diana.

Her stlye may not be anything new, and she has been criticised for this by the likes of Vivienne Westwood, but I doubt very much she'd be allowed to get away with anything more out there or fashion forward than Whistles or Burberry. Her clothes may not necessarily be to everyones taste, but I think she's going to make a beautiful and stylish Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment