Friday 25 March 2011

Jake Friday!


I couldn't possbly let another Friday pass without a Jake Gyllenhaal update. Thankfully, to help me along a little, he's been in the news quite alot recently. My favourite of it all must be his interview on Jimmy Kimmel though. For anyone who wasn't in love with him before, you will be after this. Doing these interviews are often, I imagine, a chore for many actors. They have to do it, as they have films to promote (Jake's being The Source Code, his new Sci-Fi Thriller), but I'm sure they'd much rather be somewhere else.
Gyllenhaal on the other hand, acts as if there's nowhere he'd rather be. Of course, the man has won a BAFTA, so it could all be an ac, but I'd like to think he was enjoying it.

Anyway, watch it, or at least part one, which I'll post at the end of this.
In other news, the gay rumours are back again, because he happens to have a good friend who is male, and a stylist. Just because he played a gay man on tv, doesn't make him one. And gay or not, really, what difference does it make, he's still beautiful.

Probably not helping the gay rumours much is his recent admission that he likes singing along to Whitney whilst playing a spot of tennis on the Wii, with I Will Always Love You, from The Bodyguard being his personal favourite. Now thats a sight I'd like to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment