Tuesday 22 March 2011

Ann Ward is America's Next Top Model


I know I'm a little behind, and this isn't news to anyone except me, as series 16 is already halway through in the US, but I watched the final episode of America's Next Top Model series 15 yesterday and all I have to say is yay for Ann!!

She was my favourite from the beginning, awkward but beautiful, and amazingly photogenic. I was quite literally hiding my face under the covers last night waiting for the results announcement, that's how wrapped up in the show I had become.
As amazing as Chelsea was, (and I'm sure she has a fantastic modelling career ahead of her as well) Ann won my heart with her story of childhood bullying and insecurity. Winning must have felt, I'm sure, like her own personal finger to all of those people. Go Ann!

Here's a video from her Vogue Italia shoot







No comments:

Post a Comment