Friday 24 June 2011

And My New Favourite Celeb Couple Is...


Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux.

I blogged about their relationship rumours a few weeks ago, and it seems now things are official between the Wanderlust stars. Jennifer is obviously a fan of the beard in a big way, being spotted wearing a matching gold ring to the one Theroux sports, on her wedding finger of all places.

Now, Aniston has dated (and married) a fair few gorgeous men in her time

Brad Pitt

Gerard Butler

Bradley Cooper



Jake Gyllenhaal (although never completely confirmed, I'd like to believe it's true)


to name but a few. I refuse to add John Mayer to that list, because I think he was neither gorgeous nor a catch. I'm hoping however that Mr Theroux is different. His cousin is the ever lovely and entertaining Louis Theoux, so that is hopefully a good indication of a promising personality.


Justin's cousin Louis


 And with a beard as impressive as his, I'm still sticking to the theory that there is no way he could be bad! Hopefully Jen has found a good one this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment